Build a lucrative side hustle doing makeup
(even if it’s just on the weekends)
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED/BEGINNERS WELCOME
This Face by Meagan Certification program is a hands-on in-person training program designed for new and advanced freelance
makeup artists to learn Meagan's technique of doing makeup.
The Course Outline
In this training it is important to me that you have all the tools for success. The class comes with pro items hand picked by me by top performing makeup brands. I recommend you bring a pen and come prepared to take notes as there will be no shortage of information for you!
Hands on Training
I believe in learning by doing and in this class I will teach you my techniques by showing you and then having you perform them on clients. In this training you will learn how to complete several looks including natural makeup, bridal makeup, medium glam and full glam makeup.
My style is clean lines with a smoked out eye, lashes and a mid toned lip. I believe every woman is beautiful and that it is our job as artists to enhance each woman's beauty with our knowledge of colours, tones, highlighting, contouring and customizing makeup for each woman's individual face.
How to Sanitize your Brushes and Products
- You will learn how to properly sanitize your brushes and products to keep your kit clean and your clients protected. These standards are taken directly from Health Canada's Sanitization Standards document.
Pre-Application Steps to Ensuring Client Satisfaction
- Makeup is an art and part of this art is creating the application that your client is envisioning. To do this you will learn important questions and factors to consider prior to starting any makeup application on a client. The more information you garner upfront, the better you can create a look that your clients love.
How to use the products in your kit
- Walk into any Sephora and you'll realize there are an overwhelming number of products on the market. In this class you will get a full kit of pro items hand picked by Meagan. You will also learn which products I recommend you keep in your kit at all times to be able to accommodate all skin tones and client preferences.
How to do Makeup on Clients
- You will learn several looks including a basic or natural makeup application, a bridal makeup application
as well as a glam makeup application. This will include how to apply winged liner, eyeshadow, foundation, concealer, powder, highlight and contour a face as well as apply false lashes.
How to Customize Makeup for Clients
- This includes how to consider and enhance your client's features for the most seamless and customized
application possible. This includes considering factors such as: eye, face, nose shape size and colour as well as skin texture, type and age of client.
Being accessible to my students is a priority. If you need to reach me throughout your training, please contact me at any time via e-mail info@FaceByMeagan.com. Once you complete your certification you will receive a certificate of completion in my technique. You will also be added to our Facebook Group of artists who are also Face by Meagan (FBM) Certified.
In this Facebook group you will find:
- live Facebook interviews and tutorials with Makeup Artists across Canada and the US
- Answers to questions about product recommendations, colours and bookings
- Clients looking for makeup artists for events and weddings
- Information on Pro Discounts for Artists
- Sales on makeup brands to add to your kit
Hit the ground running, ready to start doing makeup!
All students will receive:
* Photos of themselves doing makeup in the class by a photographer
* Before and after photos of the faces they did in the class
* a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course
* 20% Pro Discount on pro brands to purchase all the pro products you will need for the future
50% discount on strip lashes from Shop Face by Meagan
Start your business and make money immediately!
This course includes a 2 day one-on-one course with a full makeup artistry kit, full of top preforming brands, hand picked by Meagan.
These items will allow you to get started in makeup doing makeup on every skin tone and type immediately
after your training.
Fun fact: Some of my students have made more than the amount of this training in 1 month working only weekends
(A $10,000 Value)
For a limited time:
$4750 + tax
*Payment Plans Available*
We accept Visa, MasterCard and E-transfer.